TFoM Introduces New Record Label “PURE”:
“PURE” will have four main sub-labels, each focussing on distinct stylistic parameters, along with two utility sub-labels (one for diverse compilations and the other for live event recordings).
To release quality music albums created by pure modular synthesis:
– tracks will be made using primarily (or ideally only) modular synthesisers, with minimal (if any) external hardware or software involved in the track creation
– tracks will be one-take direct recording (mono or stereo) with minimal (if any) editing, overdubbing or post-processing
– tracks will be chosen, edited for length if necessary, and mastered according to the decisions of TFoM
1. Red label / 赤ラベル
– experimental music / エクスペリメンタル
– typical modular synthesiser music, spanning anything that doesn’t fit in Blue/White/Black sub-labels
2. Blue label / 青ラベル – club music / クラブミュージック
– music for the dancefloor: techno, dub, glitch hop, dubstep, d&b, house, etc.
3. White label / 白ラベル – ambient / アンビエント
– music for relaxation or meditation: drone, silence, beauty, beatless, etc.
4. Black label / 黒ラベル – noise / ノイズ
– harsh noise, cut-up noise, post-noise, hardcore experimental, etc.
5. Gold label / 金ラベル
– compilation album / コンピレーション
6. Silver label / 銀ラベル
– live album / ライブアルバム
– archives from TFoM events etc.
– Each release will have its corresponding live release party, with performances from the album contributors.
– on plan ——————————–
July 2017: WHITE (ambient compilation album)
August 2017: RED (experimental compilation album)
September 2017: BLUE (dance music compilation album)
October 2017: BLACK (noise compilation album)
November 2017 (TFoM2017): SILVER (TFoM live archive compilation album)
December 2017: GOLD (compilation album)